Saturday, August 15, 2009

If you are one my Flickr contacts...



This message is intended for my Flickr contacts in the USA. In a few days, I will be leaving on a trip from Oregon to Indiana to take my son to college. My wife and I are then going to visit friends in Indianapolis, Chicago, and Minneapolis. After that, she has to fly back and go to work (and she's not happy about that either.) That will leave me, my camera, and my camper to wander around the country.

I am interested in meeting as many of my Flickr contacts as I can depending on your location and my line of travel. I really have no agenda or particular destination at this point. So if you are interested in meeting for coffee or ??, please let me know by Flickr mail.

A couple of things - my only interest here is meeting you. If you've read my profile, I am pretty open about who I am. I certainly don't want anyone to feel obligated or uncomfortable. Secondly, since a number of you are under 18, I will only meet with you if a parent is there. I don't want anyone to misinterpret my intentions.

So, if you are interested in meeting sometime between September 5th or so and probably the end of September, please let me know by Flickr mail. Please do not post any personal information in responses to this photo.

Finally, if you are interesting in following my travels, I have created a travel blog (http://johndej.blogspot.com/) to post comments, photos, short videos, etc. of my travels.

I hope to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment